Got Nutella? 30 mins to kill? Left over cookie dough? Hungry??? Try this recipe! I love making desserts with left over goodies from other recipes (chocolate chips, dough etc)…. even more so I love making desserts that don’t require that much clean up. Enjoy!
(1) Package of Ready to bake Sugar cookie dough (the cut up square kind)
( 8 oz) Nutella
(24) Jumbo Milk or Semisweet Chocolate Chips
Directions Oven @ 350, Makes 24 Cookies
(1) Open package of cookie dough and slice each row in half, creating 48 pieces of dough
(3) Press down a piece of dough into each one of the mini muffin slots. Bake for 7 minutes or until they look 80% done.
(4) Take almost baked cookies out of the oven and press into them a little with your index finger. Scoop out 1/2 TBSP of nutella and place into the crevice of the cookie. Don’t worry if you get sloppy here. The more sloppy, the better looking cookie you’ll get on the outside.
(5) Using the rest of the left over dough, roll up each piece of dough and flatten out with your hand. You want the size to be about the same size as the muffin slots.
(6) Place the rounds of dough on the top of the nutella layer. Place back into then oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown on the edges.
(7) Take out of the oven and again, press lightly into each cookie with your index finger. Place a jumbo chocolate chip into the crevice and let cool until chocolate chip hardens. Pop out, and enjoy 🙂
♥ Doesn’t that look pretty…and like you slaved for hours 😉 ? ♥